COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICES AT WAHROONGA:
- PERSONAL COUNSELLING/PSYCHOTHERAPY: adults, young people and children
- RELATIONSHIPS COUNSELLING
I am a counsellor and psychotherapist at the Fox Valley Community Centre, Wahroonga.
Personal Counselling and Psychotherapy Services, Relationship Counselling and Anxiety Support Groups
Phone me now for a free, confidential 10 minute consultation
I accept enquiries after hours. Calls in the evening are welcome.
Tel. 9943 2400
Mob. 0478 783 506
Compassion and Choices for Tomorrow ABN: 55-131-732-754
APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR PERSONAL COUNSELLING/PSYCHOTHERAPY, Wahroonga
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Note that appointment times are available outside these hours by special arrangement with me.
FEES FOR PERSONAL COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICES
Fees paid to Compassion and Choices for Tomorrow.
- Individual counselling (adult): $100.00 for a 60 minute consultation.
- Individual counselling (children): $80.00 for a 45 minute consultation.
- Couple counselling: $125 for a 75 minute consultation.
- Reduced fees and concessions are available.
- Payment is via credit card or cash; a receipt will be issued.
Fees are to be paid at each session.
CANCELLATION: Please give at least 24 hours notice. Otherwise,
a cancellation fee may apply.
PRACTICE LOCATION, Wahroonga
Fox Valley Community Centre
Sydney Adventist Hospital Precinct
185 Fox Valley Road
Drive from Fox Valley Road into the SAN Hospital grounds at the traffic lights near the church. Drive past the church and continue to the back of the grounds where you will enter a roundabout and find the “Fox Valley Community Centre”.
PARKING AND DISABILITY
- Free parking is available in front of the Fox Valley Community Centre
- Wheelchair access to the community centre, toilets and counselling room.
At Wahroonga, Vivienne provides counselling services to clients on Sydney’s North Shore. If you live in Wahroonga, Turramurra, Pymble, Hornsby, Thornleigh, Pennant Hills or other local suburbs then the Wahroonga counselling practice will be convenient for you.
ENQUIRIES ABOUT COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICES or REQUEST CALL BACK to Vivienne Morrow