Vivienne Morrow’s Psychotherapy Practice
VIVIENNE IS A PSYCHOTHERAPIST WITH COUNSELLING SKILLS WHO OFFERS:
- INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
- RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLING including COUPLES
- SANDPLAY THERAPY FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
- ANXIETY SUPPORT GROUPS
CASTLE HILL Psychotherapy Pactice HILLS DISTRICT
WAHROONGA Psychotherapy Practice NORTH SHORE
Mob 0478 783 506
Tel 9943 2400
ARE YOU FEELING TROUBLED OR DISTRESSED?
Life confronts us all with many challenges. Sometimes you are not able to talk about your difficulties with your family or friends and it can be hard to deal with problems on your own. You may feel quite alone and isolated as you try to cope; others may not understand. It can help to talk confidentially with a professional who specializes in counselling and psychotherapy. You will be able to talk freely without being judged.
- ARE YOU SUFFERING EMOTIONAL DISTRESS? DO YOU FEEL SAD, ANGRY OR ALONE?
- DO YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED AND UNABLE TO COPE?
- ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH DIFFICULT DECISIONS?
- DO YOU FEEL ANXIOUS OR DEPRESSED?
- ARE YOU HAVING DIFFICULTIES ADJUSTING TO CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE?
- DO YOU FEEL A LACK OF MEANING AND PURPOSE OR A LOSS OF HOPE?
- ARE YOU FEELING TRAPPED IN A PAINFUL RELATIONSHIP
If you are struggling, in pain, and feeling lost or alone or confused keep reading…
HOW I CAN HELP YOU:
Let me introduce myself to you. I am a mature, professional psychotherapist with counselling skills and have broad life experience. My clients are adults of all ages. I will listen to your unique story without judgement. You will find that I am passionate about collaborating with you to explore your difficulties and find a way through your problems.
AS THE “SURVIVOR” OF A LIFE-THREATENING ILLNESS I HAVE SUFFERED EXTREME LOSS AND GRIEF AS WELL AS HIGH LEVELS OF ANXIETY. I HAVE HAD TO STRUGGLE WITH MANY BIG DECISIONS AND KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO FEEL OVERWHELMED, WITH EVERYTHING SEEMING TO BE SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL. I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO FEEL ALONE AND FEARFUL.
You will find me warm, compassionate, caring and empathic.
My approach to psychotherapy is to combine conventional “talking therapies” with expressive/creative therapies such as sandplay depending on your needs. I can help you to explore your challenges, values and choices with a view to improving your quality of life or achieving your goals.
I apply psychology and I am knowledgeable about mental pathologies. However, it is you and the relationship I build with you that are of prime importance. I am not the expert and I do not give advice. I collaborate with you to explore your issues and find solutions compatible with the way you view the world.
VIVIENNE’S PSYCHOTHERAPY PRACTICE
HOW TO CONTACT ME:
IF YOU ARE READY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE OR ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS…
Phone me for a free 10 minute consultation. I accept enquiries after hours. Calls in the evening are welcome.
Alternatively, send me an email. Both phone calls and emails are confidential.
Psychotherapy Practice: Counsellor and Psychotherapist
Compassion and Choices for Tomorrow ABN: 55-131-732-754
Services: Personal Counselling and Psychotherapy; Relationship Counselling; Anxiety Support Groups
Tel 9943 2400
Mob 0478 783 506
email@example.com (see contact form below).
PERSONAL PSYCHOTHERAPIST AND COUNSELLOR
ADJUSTING TO CHANGE/LIFE TRANSITIONS, DECISION-MAKING.
We are all faced with change throughout our lives, as well as choice and uncertainty. A positive change may be becoming a parent while a negative change may be the loss of a job. In both cases adjustments need to be made and losses are involved. Loss and grief go together.
- Are you experiencing difficulties in adjusting to change/life transitions?
- Are you struggling with choices and uncertainty?
Perhaps you have been made redundant and feel lost and lacking purpose and self-esteem. If you have recently completed an academic qualification perhaps you feel uncertain about your future. Perhaps you are considering separating from your partner and feel confused.
LOSS AND GRIEF.
- Have you experienced a loss? Perhaps you are grieving.
- Are you struggling with painful emotions like sadness, melancholy, uncertainty, guilt or anger?
- Are you feeling alone and isolated with your problems, unable to discuss them with anyone?
Perhaps you are a young woman who has experienced a miscarriage and feel overwhelmed and confused with mixed feelings, crying alone. If you have been through divorce perhaps you are missing your children, seeing them only during school holidays.
GRIEVING A LOSS IS A PROCESS. IT IS A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE; EACH OF YOU WILL GRIEVE IN YOUR OWN WAY. IT CAN TAKE SOME TIME. I AM A WARM AND SUPPORTIVE MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR AND PSYCHOTHERAPIST AND WILL CREATE A SAFE SPACE IN WHICH YOU CAN SHARE YOUR STORY AND HOW YOUR LOSS IS IMPACTING YOUR DAY-TO-DAY LIVING.
AS A COUNSELLOR AND PSYCHOTHERAPIST IN A MENTAL HEALTH PRACTICE I CAN HELP YOU FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH THE PROCESSES OF ADJUSTMENT AS WELL AS GRIEF.
Mental Health Issues: ANXIETY AND PANIC
- Are you feeling worried and anxious a lot of the time?
- Are you overwhelmed by fear at times?
- Do you feel panicky, that something terrible might happen?
- Is your world becoming smaller?
Perhaps you are a university student who has developed a fear of interacting with other people. You can no longer attend your lectures or speak in front of your class without feeling your heart racing and an urge to run away. Perhaps you are a business man with an office on the 14th floor of a high rise building who usually travels to work by train. However, your fears have escalated to include being on a train, being in an elevator and being in a shopping centre; you start to panic in these situations.
I am a mental health counsellor and psychotherapist who meets many people suffering anxiety. Anxiety is a very common mental health issue. Some people with anxiety also suffer from depression. I can help you learn how to manage your anxiety and improve your quality of life.
PSYCHOTHERAPY PRACTICE: LEADING ANXIETY SUPPORT GROUPS
Are you experiencing anxiety? Perhaps you would like the support of others experiencing anxiety. As a member of an anxiety support group you can share your experiences with other members suffering anxiety. Members will also be introduced to some techniques to help them deal with their anxiety. Group members may also like to have individual counselling with me.
The quality of the relationships we have with our intimate partners, friends, family, work colleagues and others is central to our feelings of wellbeing. Through the relationships with those closest in our life we seek meaning and purpose as well as happiness.
Whatever your relationship difficulties you may see me either for personal counselling or as a couple.
For psychotherapy or counselling in Castle Hill and Wahroonga contact me regarding personal issues, relationship issues or anxiety support groups. CALL NOW FOR A FREE 10 MINUTE CONSULTATION.
Mob. 0478 783 506
Tel. 9943 2400
Alternatively, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compassion and Choices for Tomorrow
Posts by category
- Category: Anxiety
- Social anxiety: 6 ways to reduce your fears
- Living with Anxiety? 10 tips for management
- Suffering anxiety? Finding peace.
- Phobias: desensitization through graded exposure.
- Panic Attacks, Fear and Apprehension:
- Anxiety Support Group: starting at Castle Hill and Wahroonga
- What are the symptoms of anxiety?
- Category: Depression
- Category: Emotional Abuse
- Category: Existential therapy
- Category: Group Therapy - Support Groups
- Category: Loss and Grief
- Category: Mindfulness
- Category: Music as Therapy
- Category: Pets as therapy
- Category: Relaxation
- Category: Sandplay Therapy
- Category: Stress
- Category: Suicide Prevention
- Category: Types of therapy